[Server-sky] Test graphics with libgd (3)

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Apr 7 23:52:01 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 04:02:37PM -0700, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> That rules out flash -- the Linux  distros don't necessarily install
> it by default because it's non-free-as-in-freedom. I guess we're stuck
> with GIFs ... I believe the non-freeness of that has been overcome.

Of course, even if the main display is animated GIF, we can still
attach OGG, AVC, SWF, etc. to the webpage for download.  Is there
a table somewhere on the web that shows what tools work with what
video/animation formats?

Keith

(Note - I have a relatively small amount of disk on the virtual I
am hosting the site on.  It is not in danger of filling up soon,
but please do not upload any 2 hour movies ... )