[Server-sky] Server-sat LCD thruster animation

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Apr 20 03:26:26 UTC 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 10:58:57AM -0700, Tony Rick wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:
>
> > I pulled an almost-all-nighter and finished a server-sat LCD
> > thruster animation.  The gif animation (ss4.gif) and the source
> > (ss4.c) were added to http://www.server-sky.com/NavigationV01
>

> The source is not really attached.  The link under the animation is
> to an undefined page.

Right you are!  Fixed.  2 notes:

1)  ss5.c will be on there by midday tomorrow.  A bit cleaner, with
some extra features on the solar cell so the tilt is more apparent.

2)  My usual dumb trick on moin is to write an attachment like:
[[ foobar.c | comment ]] instead of the proper:
attachments, but forget to make a link entirely.  If you encounter
that, check the attachments with the page, and feel free to correct
the link.  Or add your own, if it is clearly superior.

Keith