[Server-sky] Anybody want to process the NORAD two-line elements into potential server-sky colliders?

Tony Rick tonyr42 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:59:16 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 03:00:41AM -0700, Mike Zuhl wrote:
> > I converted the program to C and signed up for the TLE data.  They
> > said I should get approval in 1-2 days, at which point I can test the
> > code.
>
> That is SOOO excellent!  You've made my day, and it just got started!
>
> Keith
>
> --
> Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com         Voice (503)-520-1993
> KLIC --- Keith Lofstrom Integrated Circuits --- "Your Ideas in Silicon"
> Design Contracting in Bipolar and CMOS - Analog, Digital, and Scan ICs

I signed up at space-trak yesterday and am expecting approval today.

There is a set of Perl packages at CPAN for retrieval and manipulation
of TLE data:
http://search.cpan.org/~wyant/Astro-SpaceTrack-0.039/lib/Astro/SpaceTrack.pm<http://search.cpan.org/%7Ewyant/Astro-SpaceTrack-0.039/lib/Astro/SpaceTrack.pm>

http://search.cpan.org/~wyant/Astro-satpass-0.023/<http://search.cpan.org/%7Ewyant/Astro-satpass-0.023/>

- tony