[Server-sky] some interesting TLEs

Tony Rick tonyr42 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:54:02 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:

> First, if you find software the world should know about, please
> add a wiki link to http://www.server-sky.com/OrbitSoftware
> That would also be a good page to create links to new wiki
> pages describing the software that you write.  Over time, we
> can create an attractive resource for the web.

I added a couple of links.

The C++/C# code ports mentioned in one of the links are specifically
for Windows Visual Studio (or maybe .NET ?).  I have a patch file
and Makefiles for Linux (gcc/g++ 4.2.4) which I will put on the new
software page that Keith suggests, which I will make later if nobody
beats me to it.

- tony