[Server-sky] Orbital alignment for cubesat experiment

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Mon Jul 15 16:13:10 UTC 2013

Howdy,

I have a background in analyzing nonlinear (possibly
infinite-dimensional) dynamical system systems [0], so I would love to
see the actual governing equations along with all the "reasonable"
value ranges for important constants in the equations.

With that info, I can give you a mathematicians opinion :)

Duke

[0] http://duke.leto.net/outline.html

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>