[Server-sky] [ExI] Power sats again

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 01:44:47 UTC 2013

Charles writes: "My interest is delivering global solutions, hydro is
more of a smaller niche solution, not global"

But it's precisely to globalize hydro power that I propose it be
beamed up to SSP microwave relays.

How can you keep missing this point, over and over?

And you could do this with any renewable. Since most renewables (tidal
power excepted) are ultimately solar-driven, I ask: isn't this also
SSP, even if there's no PV array at the orbital microwave link?

Regards,
Michael Turner

Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry