[Server-sky] SSPS, Hydro, and other distractions

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 06:12:59 UTC 2013

Points taken, offense not taken. I was about to say, "Can we take this
off the Server Sky list for being too far off-topic."

And I love this line:

> Think galacticly, act microscopicly

Regards,
Michael Turner

Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry