[Server-sky] Recent Changes, O3B

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Thu Jun 20 18:20:27 UTC 2013

Howdy,

I would be interested in helping get funding for Server Sky by going
to talk to various companies and seeing if we can get some donations
of cash money and other things.

Keith, perhaps you can deck me out with some Server Sky flair and
promo material?

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>