[Server-sky] Cubesat funding and flight opportunities

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sat Jun 29 18:02:39 UTC 2013

Howdy,

This sounds interesting Charles, can you give more details publicly or
privately?

Personally, I am interested in the software side of Server Sky, which
means I would like to start creating the atoms of software soon so
that we can build the complex molecules of software 5 years from now.

All kinds of test environments will provide valuable feedback on our
software, so I would be interested in doing "server sky software
experiments" in LEO orbits.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>