[Server-sky] Space Infrastructure Workshop 2014

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 10:15:24 UTC 2013

The Space Infrastructure Engineering Workshop 2014 is on February
20th. I plan to go to this workshop, as well as to the related policy
event the day before - same location, and some overlapping events.

  https://spacehorizonsworkshops.wordpress.com/schedule/

The relevance for Server Sky should be obvious - server capacity and
network bandwidth are clearly space infrastructure.

Better still, Mason Peck will be there. If you've ever wanted to meet
Rick ("Father of Microspace") Fleeter, he's also on the schedule.

There's a small chance I won't be able to attend. The reg fee is not
refundable, but attendance rights /are/ transferable. Let me know if
you'd like the option of being on my list of seconds. (But yes, I'd
require some reimbursement, at least for the Engineering workshop.)

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry