[Server-sky] Version 0.2 server-sat

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Jun 2 02:08:03 UTC 2009

Hey folks -

Server sat version 0.2 is here!  Version 0.1 had a 30 cm (12 inch)
solar cell and was scaled appropriately, weighing 30 grams.  Version
0.2 has a 6 inch industry standard solar cell, and weighs around 7
grams.  1/4 the power, 1/2 as many peripheral radios.  1/4 of the
temperature curl.  These can populate an array 8 times as dense.

I'm still working through the numbers, so expect some of the web
pages to morph.  This will greatly increase the within-array
communication load, which may be a show-stopper;  I haven't done
those calculations yet.

Keith