[Server-sky] Languages and Operating Systems for Server Sky?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky zznmeb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:54:24 UTC 2009

As long as we're dreaming, what sort of OS and programming languages would
we dream of having to operate and program Server Sky? Markus, I'm guessing
you've spent more time *recently* thinking about the programming languages
than I have. :) The flip side is that I've probably spent more time thinking
about the OS stuff.

And Commodore 64 emulation is a hard requirement for me. :)

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edborasky