[Server-sky] Toroidal Orbits, Apogee Skew

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon May 11 08:27:21 UTC 2009

I'm starting to fold some of the drawings from the slide show
back into the website.  I've also started experimenting with
swftools to make open-source shockwave flash movies from a
series of .png frames.  At the end of this page:

http://www.server-sky.com/ToroidalOrbits

... is one of those movies.  Since the performance of openoffice.org
is slow, I plan to spend the next week modifying some tools, then
porting the presentation to a series of html pages.   More on that
in my next posting.

Keith