[Server-sky] Recent Changes, O3B

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:18:50 UTC 2013

O3B's website is a little sketchy about terminals. Any news here?
Regards,
Michael Turner

Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry