[Server-sky] Intel trigate transistors and radiation

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:12:21 UTC 2013

I'm on Mach 30's mailing list for Open Source Hardware discussion, and
I gather from it there's rather a lot of bureaucratic discretion
involved in an ITAR determination, dismayingly enough. I've just
delivered a KickSat Sprite development kit to Institut Technologi
Bandung (Indonesia's MIT, perhaps). I've filed some of the relevant
(?) export control paperwork required with parts vendors, but perhaps
not all. It's frustrating to know know exactly where I stand because
the ground might shift. In this mix, I'm glad that there are companies
with the clout of Intel involved in negotiations.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry