[Server-sky] Intel trigate transistors and radiation

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed Oct 23 19:18:09 UTC 2013

Howdy Keith,

Please let me know how I can help with coming up with "intermediate level"
technical descriptions of things. That sounds right up my alley.

Perhaps we should make a Server Sky meetup in Portland? I feel that if we
can get a few Server Sky people in one physical place, even for a short
time, that amazing things will happen.

It can also serve as a model for Server Sky meetups/groups to pop-up
where-ever there are people interested in collaborating on Server Sky.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <duke at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com